Have you been asking How To Check If My O’level Result Was Uploaded On JAMB Portal?
Have you been searching for the procedures on How To Check If your O’level Result Was Uploaded On JAMB Portal? How Can I Check My O Level Result?
How Do I Check My Waec Result On JAMB Portal? How To Upload O’level Result On Jamb Portal With My Phone? How Do I Know If My WAEC Result Is Posted On JAMB Portal?
If yes, then this post is for you, I’ll show you how to confirm your WAEC, NECO, GCE results on JAMB Portal so as to be sure if it was successfully uploaded or not.
Here are how to check an uploaded O’level result in the JAMB portal after using an awaiting result for UTME and Direct Entry registration.
We understand that many candidates who apply for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, and Direct Entry use Awaiting Results during their registration as they have not gotten their O’level results.
Although the awaiting result is acceptable by Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB), the acceptance is temporal as any candidate who does not upload his/her O’level after using the awaiting result might stand the chance of losing his/her admission.
Now, back to the question of How To Check If My O’level Result Was Uploaded On JAMB Portal”.
To check if you have uploaded your O’level results on the JAMB portal, follow the procedure below to update your JAMB profile.
Please note that you cannot upload your Ol’evel Result using your Mobile Phone.
O’level results can only be uploaded at the JAMB Accredited Centre.
Table Of Contents
Check If My O’level Result Was Uploaded On JAMB Portal
Below are the steps to check your O’level result on CAPS.
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Click on ‘CHECK ADMISSION STATUS”.
- Click on ‘ACCESS MY CAPS’.
- Click on ‘MY O’LEVEL RESULT” to confirm if your O’level is uploaded.
- Please note that your School cannot process admission for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘AWAITING RESULT”.
Now that you know how to confirm your O’level results on the JAMB portal, unfortunately, if it wasn’t uploaded, the next question that will come into your mind, is How Can I Upload My O Level Result In JAMB?
It’s for these reasons we make this post How To Check O’level Result On JAMB PORTAL to guide you.
How Can I Upload My O Level Result In JAMB?
- Walk into Nearest JAMB ACCREDITED CBT Centre.
- Go with your WAEC, NECO, or GCE result.
- Make payment for the Service.
- After Uploading, a confirmation slip will be printed for you.
- Finally, follow the first steps above to check if your O’level results were uploaded.